- Summary of Consolidated Financial Results for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2023 (Based on Japanese GAAP)
- Revisions to Earnings Forecasts and Dividend Forecasts
- FY3/24(Q1) Supplementary Materials for Financial Results
- Notice of Change in Shareholder Return Policy
Business OverviewAs a specialized trading company that deals in both in “production equipment” that supports the manufacturing process, such as machine tools, industrial equipment, and cutting tools, as well as “consumer goods” that enrich everyday living, such as housing equipment and home products, Yamazen transcends existing frameworks to create new value around the globe.
Yamazen’s Global Expansion
The Yamazen Group is utilizing the know-how it has accumulated over the course of many years to open up new markets and develop new business models globally.
Global Network:14Countries / Regions Around the World
- Overseas Subsidiaries16
- Overseas Offices64
- Our Employees Active Overseasabout 1200