Use of the website
This website (hereinafter, “the Website") is operated by Yamazen Corporation (hereinafter, “the Company”).
The Website is provided for the convenience of users, and may be used at their own risk for non-commercial purposes only. When using the Website, please acknowledge the following matters in advance.
1. Copyrights/trademarks, etc.
The information and all copyrighted material provided on the Website is the property of the Company unless specifically otherwise noted. Use of these without permission beyond the scope of personal use, copying, reproduction, or reuse, etc. of all or part of these is prohibited. Rights associated with the individual logos and trademarks, etc. used on the Website are the property of the Company or their respective owners. Except in cases recognized by laws and regulations etc., actions involving the use etc. of these without obtaining the consent of the Company are prohibited by law.
2. Prohibited acts
When using the Website, the following acts must not be performed.
- Acts that violate the property or privacy etc. of the Company or third parties, or acts that may lead to such violations
- Acts that are detrimental or damaging to the Company or to third parties, or acts that may lead to such outcomes
- Acts that violate public order and decency, or acts that may lead to such outcomes
- Criminal acts, or acts connected to criminal acts, or acts that may lead to such outcomes
- Acts involving false declarations or false notifications, such as registering another person's email address
- Acts made for the purpose of sales activities or other profit-making activities, or acts made for the purpose of preparing for the same
- Acts that are injurious to the reputation or credit of the Company or third parties
- Acts that involve the use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that may lead to such outcomes
- Acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that may lead to such outcomes
The content of the Website consists of what the Company was able to provide at the time of provision, and no warranty whatsoever is made with regard to the completeness, accuracy, applicability, or usefulness, etc. of the information and text, etc. provided.
Please note that addresses and other content, etc. may change without prior notice.
The Company assumes no liability whatsoever for any harm and damage incurred as a result of the use of the Website.
4. IR Information
The items made available on the Website are provided for purposes of information, and not for the purposes of inducing investments. All statements that include forward-looking statements, excluding those of historical fact, are statements based on nothing more than current forecasts, expectations, assumptions, plans, perceptions and valuations, etc. based on the information currently available to the Company. Great care has been taken with the content made available on the Website, but the Company assumes no liability whatsoever with regard to harm and damage incurred as a result of said content.
When making actual investments, we recommend that you refrain from making investment decisions by relying solely on the information made available on this website, and that you use your personal judgment to arrive at decisions regarding investments.
You are free to use links to the Website. In the case of links, we would be grateful if you could contact us using the Inquiries form (please select “Inquiries for PR/IR”).
6. Recommended environment
We recommend that the following environment is used to access the Website.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later
Google Chrome (latest version)
Firefox (latest version)
Safari (latest version)
7. Access logs
Information about access status of users of the Website (access time, IP address, host name, browser, etc.) is recorded as an access log. Access logs are analyzed to improve the content of the site, and are not used for other purposes.
8. Governing law/court of jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan. All disputes arising in relation to the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court, Japan, as the court of first instance.