As a corporation responsible for the manufacture and distribution of products and services that cover a wide range of fields, both domestically and overseas, the Yamazen Group takes an active approach to ensuring the safety of its products, etc. We take steps to enable those who use products, etc. handled by the Yamazen Group to utilize them in safety and to be left satisfied.
Risk Management System
- The Yamazen Group has formulated quality control regulations to facilitate the supply of safe products, etc. that engender peace of mind, and win the satisfaction and trust of customers. In addition, we have set up a “Quality Control/PL Committee” with jurisdiction over quality management for the company as a whole, and are promoting various quality control activities.
- A “Risk Management Committee” has also been established to provide a system to respond to emergencies, such as a serious product-related accident which results in significant damage to a customer.
- We make continuous efforts to improve product safety. These include identifying and evaluating risks involved in product use, including improper use. We strive to feed the results of these evaluations back into product design, components, warning labels, and instruction manuals.
- We develop and continuously review various regulations necessary to ensure product safety. These cover obtaining a clear understanding of product safety standards, quality control, and the suppliers of raw materials and components, and the sharing of information on product specifications with suppliers.
Quality and Customer Service
The Yamazen Group considers it to be an important policy not only to improve the quality of products, etc. but also to respond when quality problems occur. We work to implement an array of measures in the areas of both product quality and customer service.
1Giving priority to quality
- We prioritize quality and customer safety over costs and profits. We commercialize products only when we can ensure that they are fully safe.
2Complying strictly with standards
- We handle only products that comply fully with our own quality standards. Yamazen's quality standards are equal to, or more rigorous than, those established by industry organizations, etc. We respond to, and comply with, laws and regulations relating to products, etc.
3Making improvements on a continuous basis
- We deal with basic, highly universal products over long periods of time. By making continuous improvements to basic products, we minimize accidents and defects.
Upgrading Customer Service
1Giving priority to customers
- When responding to inquiries and complaints, we place the highest priority on the safety, convenience and satisfaction of customers.
2Responding swiftly to customers
- We gather information at an early stage in order to devise timely countermeasures. We ensure easy access for customers by setting up call centers, etc.
3Disclosing information properly
- We strive to make full disclosure of information, and to secure the appropriate methods to do so.
Product Recall System
- If a serious product-related accident occurs, we make it a basic principle to swiftly take measures such as product recalls with a focus on ensuring the safety of customers and fulfilling our corporate social responsibilities.
- In addition to implementing efficient and effective measures to recall products, we will strengthen cooperation with customers.
- Based on information from product accidents, etc., we work to provide feedback for product design, components, warning labels and instruction manuals in order to prevent recurrences of product accidents, etc., and thus strive to continuously improve product safety.